Benwick Strict Baptist Calvinistic Chapel was located down the High Street, and was first built in 1818. It was rebuilt in 1874, and that is where the first of these records are from. There is very little information available on the Chapel.
When the Chapel was rebuilt, the money was mostly raised by donations. This document contains the names of those who donated money to the rebuilding of the chapel.
These death certificates are for a number of people who were members of the Baptist Church.